We live in a world of numbers and data. Graphs and research results are flying around us. To understand all that information, you need statistical insight. That is exactly what this home study Statistics offers! Statistical insight is useful for students and for anyone who processes data or analyzes data at work.
This course teaches you step by step how to correctly collect, structure data and analyzes. You discover how you interpret results and draw conclusions. That is essential in reliable studies. You also learn to work with SPSS, a well-known statistical computer program. After this course, statistics no longer holds any secrets for you. You know exactly what you are doing. Statistics become child’s play for you!
- What is statistics?
- What is it used for?
- The structure of your research
- Demarcation of the population
- Taking a sample
- Performing the right analyzes
- Testing hypotheses
- Descriptive and inferential statistics
- Graphs and box plots
- Make connections between variables
- SPSS statistics: how and what
- Collect, structure and analyze data wisely
- Create confidence intervals and box plots? You can do it all!
- Using SPSS professionally
- Interpreting data smoothly and drawing the right conclusions
Meer weten over kosten en startmoment? Klik hier