Phytology is the study of pharmaceutical botany and homeopathy. Plants are used daily as a raw material for (natural) medicines or homeopathic remedies for ailments. So you have a whole range of herbal teas full of health benefits, lavender extract and eucalyptus for saunas and other beauty treatments and so much more!
Do you want like to study the world of natural medicine yourself, discover the powers of plants, and get to work with them? Register quickly!
The big advantage of a home study is the flexibility. You decide entirely when and how you study. That way you can finish everything at your own pace. You can therefore perfectly combine this course with your work and family life.
- The general construction of plants and plant families
- Use of plants as a raw material for medicines
- Preparations from fresh and dried plant material
- Phytotherapy: the active ingredients and uses of plants and herbs
- Describe the role of fungi in medicines.
- Homeopathy versus phytology
- Classic and clinical homeopathy
- Alternative medicine
- You become a walking plant encyclopedia
- Use plants as a raw material for medicines? You know everything about it
- The role of fungi in medicines no longer holds any secrets for you
Meer weten over kosten en startmoment? Klik hier