When was the last time you stopped and smelled the flowers?
Scratch that. When was the last time you even noticed there were flowers?
Life can be hectic. You’re busy, you have a ton of responsibilities. You feel stressed, and then you feel guilty about being stressed. You’re surviving on autopilot, you’re overwhelmed and you’re starting to fear you’re not living your life to the fullest.
You need a safe space to take a breath. That’s what mindfulness is all about.
“What you are looking for is already in you. You already are everything you are seeking” – Thich Nhat Hanh
Welcome to the Mindfulness course!
To be mindful is to be aware of your senses at any time. To fully appreciate every experience. You’ll learn to be attentive of your present, of your senses and feelings. Being aware of your thought process will let you step outside any negative emotions and observe them objectively. Practicing mindfulness has also been shown to increase your cognitive ability, attention and memory span. You’ll find you can easily avoid burnouts and insomnia.
The hidden truth behind controlling your thought processes will be revealed to you.
This course is for people who want to:
- combat anxiety/ negativity
- understand and control their thought process
- improve their cognitive ability
- improve their memory span
- fully experience the present moment
In today’s frantic way of life, mindfulness is a safe space you can relax in.Sign up for a Mindfulness course now, and start your journey toward a positive and fulfilling life!
- What is mindfulness?
- Meditation and mindlessness
- The world is as you see it
- I think, therefore I am
- Being in tune with your body
- Living in the now
- Mindfulness in daily life
- Mindfulness for children
- Starting as out as a Mindfulness expert
- You will be able to use basic meditation techniques
- You can control your thoughts and be in tune with your body
- Introducing mindfulness into your life means you can easily handle burnouts, stress or depression
Meer weten over kosten en startmoment? Klik hier