Masonry is the perfect career for people who don’t like being stuck behind a desk. Who want to spend their days outside, in the fresh air, working with their two hands. And creating.
There’s always demand for good craftsmen- job security is pretty much guaranteed.
Of course, you do need to become good first. And that’s where we come in.
During this home course, you’ll learn to work with different materials, using the latest techniques. We’ll teach you about energy efficiency, and about different types of brickwork and formwork. We’ll cover safety protocols and proven best practices.
Basically, you’ll find out how to lay foundations and effectively build strong walls and structures. Then you can take an exam, get your diploma, and start making money!
Sign up today – or get a free brochure/ sample chapter and find out what’s in store for you!
- Sustainable construction
- Organization at the construction site
- Professional demolition works
- Soil investigation, source drainage and soil defenses
- Measuring and setting out
- Laying foundations
- Different types of concrete, floors, roofs, formwork, …
- Masonry joints
- Ascending masonry
- Professional isolation
- Measuring, mixing, measuring and isolation skills turn you into a valuable and desired employee
- Create structures that last.
- You know different types of concrete, formwork and brickwork.
Meer weten over kosten en startmoment? Klik hier