Opleiding Gallery Owner
Do you dream of opening your own art gallery as a self-employed person? With this home course, all facets of the profession are covered extensively. As gallery owner you buy, manage and sell art. You know everything about modern and contemporary developments in the art world and you share this with your customers.
The profession of gallery owner offers a lot of prestige and possibilities for the future. You organize exhibitions and you know how to preserve works of art in the right circumstances. Based on your vision and knowledge you realize grand vernissages.
This course is also a must for art lovers. You discover the most important styles and movements and you learn the professional jargon. This way you can effortlessly talk to auctioneers, artists and curators.
- Your future possibilities as a gallery owner
- Starting as an independent gallery owner
- Art and style history up to 1945
- Applied art, painting and graphics
- Philosophy behind modern art
- Development of a personal art vision
- Contracts, networks, concept and vision
- Start your own gallery with the right knowledge and promote it
- Know the philosophy behind modern art at your fingertips
- Develop your own art vision that you fully support
- Thinking up a concept and vision and developing a network? You know perfectly how to handle this
Meer weten over kosten en startmoment? Klik hier