A general contractor realizes structures from the first sketch to the last tile. He works closely with the architects and bears the final responsibility when it comes to building.
During this home course you build up all the administrative and theoretical knowledge in terms of contracting. This way you ensure that every construction project runs safely and that environmental legislation is respected. In addition, as a contractor you need a lot of technical knowledge. This course also covers all phases of a construction project, from structural work to final finishing.
Do you want to be a contractor that people can rely on? With our home course you are ready to make it in this sector!
- Starting as an independent contractor
- The rights and obligations of the subcontractor
- Liability of the contractor
- The necessary insurance policies
- The building contract
- The urban development permit
- Implementation plans and specifications
- The procedures
- Safety regulations
- Qualification policy and certification
- Environmental regulations and permits
- Liability, insurance and contracts? You are fully informed!
- You master both the administrative and technical aspects of the job.
- You have the know-how to start as general contractor.
Meer weten over kosten en startmoment? Klik hier