Opleiding Clinical Psychology
Are you fascinated by human behavior? Do you want to know what shapes our personalities and influences our actions? Then this Clinical Psychology course is perfect for you! If you’re a social worker, nursing staff, or have a different career revolving around helping people, you’ll also receive a lot from this course. Various examples and unique practical tasks guarantee you can start putting your knowledge to use in no time.
You’ll learn to successfully recognize abnormal behavior. You’ll discover the main psychological theories, such as the biological approach, the psychoanalytic and the cognitive theory. Knowledge of various disorders will give you a staggering understanding of the human mind.
This unique practice oriented course is a great way to get new knowledge, and a valuable stepping stone towards a university education to get the protected Psychologist title.
Sign up now, and learn the eye-opening secrets of the mind!
- Core concepts of clinical psychology
- Normal and abnormal behavior
- Personal problems and mental disorders
- Psychoanalytic theories
- Anxiety Disorders
- Types of Anxiety and Risk Factors
- Living with Anxiety Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessions, Compulsive Thoughts and Acts
- Post-traumatic stress disorders
- Eating disorders, anorexia and bulimia
- Sick jealousy
- Bonding and relationship problems
- Grief and loss processing
- Personality disorders and narcissism
- Borderline and paranoia
- Mental health care in Flanders
- Knowing what abnormal behavior is and getting acquainted with its various aspects
- New insight into psychological theories such as psychoanalytic theory and system theory
- Ability to successfully diagnose and help people suffering from mental disorders
Meer weten over kosten en startmoment? Klik hier