Every company strives for success. As a buyer you are able to achieve that. You do that by drawing up a strategy based on a purchasing plan and realistic goals. In this profession it is important that you have insight into purchasing management, cost price and revenue. These are the qualities necessary for a top career in this sector.
After this home course you will be able to analyze the external environment of companies and thus detect the needed changes and respond to them. You will also learn to negotiate strategically and present fascinatingly. With this diploma, you are ready for a varied range of tasks and a lot of job opportunities with career opportunities.
Register and prepare yourself for one of the most important functions in every organization.
- What is procurement management?
- The place of procurement management in an organization
- Organizations, strategy and marketing
- The 6 parts of an organization
- SWOT Analysis
- Image and reputation of an organization
- The human factor
- The B2C and B2B markets
- The procurement process
- Specific procurement types
- Supply chain and facility management
- Outsourcing and setting up procurement policies
- Negotiating and presenting
- Time management
- Setting up an efficient procurement policy? You know everything about it!
- Negotiating effectively and getting the most out of it
- Presenting compellingly so that your audience is hanging on your every word
- You know how to work in this sector
- You know how to find customers and keep them satisfied
Meer weten over kosten en startmoment? Klik hier