Opleiding Animal Caretaker Allround
Have animals always been part of your life and would you like to make them part of your profession? Then the All-round Animal Caretaker course is for you!
As a future animal caretaker or veterinary assistant you will learn all about not only the anatomy and physiology of the animal, but also the behavior and course of life of cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.
You will learn to distinguish typical breed characteristics, adjust the correct diet, maintain the coat, and provide first aid. In short, everything you need to self working with animals on a daily basis and in a professional context.
This is the dream job for every animal lover …
- Module: Animal care
- Module: Dog care
- Module: Cat care
- Module: Horse care
- Module: Alternative therapies for animals
- Module: First Aid for Animals
- Module: Optional course Employee Animal shelter OR Operator Animal hotel
- Based on your animal knowledge, you can identify problems with health or behavior and offer the right help.
- Being able to perform the full care of AZ for cats, dogs, horses, rabbits …
- As an employee or self-employed person, you can work with animals on a daily basis.
Meer weten over kosten en startmoment? Klik hier