Opleiding Administrative Freelancer
More and more companies are choosing to outsource their administration to freelancers. It is, after all, the ideal solution for SMEs and the self-employed where paperwork sometimes remains. For example, they do not have to invest in extra desks or PCs and as a freelancer you provide them with the necessary customized service!
As administrative freelancer you can lots of directions. You offer companies temporary or permanent support and you also have a very extensive, varied and challenging range of tasks. You prepare quotes, handle customer administration and manage debtor management. Ideal for those who like to work independently or from home.
Are you currently working in administration or are you doing something completely different but are you convinced that administration and secretarial work are your thing? Do you want to do more with your life, take a step forward and further develop your abilities, talents and skills? Then choose this professional and practice-oriented course!
- Learning to telephone in a friendly manner
- Writing letters and emails professionally
- The importance of good communication
- The benefits of working as freelancer
- Calculate and prepare budget, costs and benefits
- Manage calendars and prepare schedules
- Time management and multitasking
- Prepare and record meetings
- Order forms, deliveries and invoices
- Networks with customers and suppliers
- Creditors, debtors and reminders
- Learn to work with the most important computer systems
- You learn to set up or organize your administration independently
- You manage agendas, write professional emails and letters and organize meetings and business trips
- You can work with current computer programs and can handle confidential information
Meer weten over kosten en startmoment? Klik hier